The University Library renders inclusive library services to users with disabilities. Our service offering
- Provision of assistive tools on students’ personal devices
- Scan and convert course materials to braille or audio
- Transcription and conversion of resources to accessible format
- Editing of materials in accessible formats
- Research Assistance (For in-depth research assistance, students are expected to book appointment with the Reference/Faculty Liaison Librarians.
- Reader Assistance (reading citation, abstracts, and other materials)
- Continuous library orientation and information literacy programme
- Extended loan periods
- Provision of document delivery service
- Provision of appropriate accommodation (a Visually Impaired Resource Centre)
- Provision of ramps for users on wheel chair.