Faculty libraries are established to complement the University library’s collection in the provision of effective library services. Library collections are developed in line with the curriculum of study of each faculty and all collections are arranged by the Library of Congress Classification Scheme.
1. Faculty of Arts Library
2. Faculty of Business Administration Library
3. Faculty of Education Library
4. Faculty of Engineering Library
5. Faculty of Environmental Sciences Library
6. Faculty of Law - Law Library
7. Faculty of Pharmacy Library
8. Faculty of Science Library
9. Faculty of Social Sciences Library
10. College of Medicine Library
Location of Libraries
All the faculty libraries are domicile within the premises of the faculty except Faculty of Law Library which is situated on the ground floor of the University Library building.